Gastrostomy care training
Tracheostomy care training
moving and handling training
person centred planning training, personalisation.
safe administration of medication training.
safer manual handling
North Yorkshire, Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford, Otley, Northallerton, selby, Ryedale.
Direct payments staff, care homes training, carer training.
3 hour theory course in safer moving and handling covering;
- the law and legal responsibilities,
- identifying moving and handling hazards,
- unsafe moving and handling techniques,
- some golden rules of safer moving and handling,
- ergonomics and moving and handling,
- useful equipment to reduce moving and handling risks
Suitable for participants undertaking moving and handling in all areas.
From £35 per person.
1 Day course in the safer moving and handling of people covering all content in the 3 hour theory course, as well as;
- supporting normal movement,
- the practical application of safer moving and handling techniques,
- problem solving challenging manouevres/ positions,
- using moving and handling equipment.
Suitable for participants undertaking moving and handling of people.
From £55 per person.
Annual 3.5 hour refresher for safer moving and handling of people. This should be undertaken in between 3 yearly full day certification in the moving and handling of people. Refresher training is designed to update in current knowledge and good practice, and assess ongoing knowledge and skills based on the practical manual handling people are currently undertaking.
From £40 per person.