We seek out the latest news in health and social care. Stay up to date with our monthly newsletter.
CQC: 3 letters that strike apprehension and unease into even the most fearless of Care Providers. What will the Inspector ask? Who will they want to talk to? Will the staff say the right thing? What do we need to do to ensure we are compliant?
Brightening Minds Training supports organisations to identify and evidence not only how their service meets the fundamental standards, but also what sets the organisation apart in terms of the impact the care they deliver has for the people they support.
Whilst the day to day challenges of care delivery and staff management leave little time to prepare for an inspector walking through the door, there are some key elements that you can incorporate and embed into everyday practice that will help you to be 'inspection ready' at any time.
Brightening Minds Training, in collaboration with leading health and social care Lawyers Hempsons, have developed a suite of 4-hour workshops based on the key lines of enquiry to aid care providers in feeling prepared, confident, and taking control of their inspection process.
Who should attend?
The workshops are designed for Registered Managers, Care Managers, Business Owners, Nominated Individuals, Compliance Managers, Service Development Managers and Trainers and Assessors and Care and Support staff working in residential care, regulated community settings and domiciliary care services.
Aims and Outcomes of the Workshops
- Identify how to evidence ongoing commitment to continuous improvement and the delivery of high quality care.
- Be well prepared for CQC's new approach to inspection; feel empowered and invigorated to work in partnership with your CQC Inspector.
- Increase personal and organisational confidence through the regulator's Inspection process.
- Share achieveable solutions to complex problems.
- Learn how to evidence your success and showcase your service.
- Describe how you have tackled situations that have not gone as planned with confidence, developing future resilience.
- Hear about successful approaches and 'top tips' from Providers who have achieved 'Outstanding' in their most recent inspections.
- Start your Inspection Portfolio with an information 'toolkit' to take away from the session.
10% discount for ICG members (contact us direct to book)
14th June 2019
An overview of each KLOE
For more information contact us: [email protected]
Need support for your team with preparing for CQC's next visit?
We can come to you!
We offer 2-hour workshops on site with management teams to help the organisation prepare with confidence for your next CQC inspection.